Monday, December 28, 2009

A TOUCHING FAREWELL NOTE!


THAT MADE THE EYES WET!

29th,December,2009

Tuesday

Dear Friends,

Good Morning!

Today is hartal;so no going out.just be at home n write a post.I failed even to have the morning temple darshan.here,any day bandh takes place causing difficulties to the public.the precious day is gone being unable to take own vehicle to the road.no use of complaining as the system will not change.yesterday was Swargavathil Ekadashi.Unnikannan looked so beautiful with all decorations in Thiruvambadi Krishna Temple.there were lots of special poojas and cultural programmes.The temple elephant Unnikrishnan looked majestic.

Friends,today I want to share a very personal poem,written by Nanda,my only sister, years before.I have written a lot about my parents and Nanda in the earlier posts.this was written with a heavy heart on the previous day of resigning from the post of the Officer in an International Bank.She has been very sincere and punctual.she believes,'work is worship'.her services were appreciated by every staff.She was an asset to the organisation.

When I went to Dubai,I had been to Nanda's bank.I felt so proud n happy to see my sissy in such a responsible position.She looked beautiful in formal wear.

Many of us may go through this day in life.it is a touchable formal function to say bye.One is really lucky if he/she can carry the pleasant memories in the journey of the rest of life.

Dear All,

My heart skips a beat when I say goodbye to all of you after working with this excellent organisation for a period of long years.

I will be treasuring the fond memories of my life span with this prestigious organisation where my heart and soul belonged to.......................

Those precious moments.........

some happy and some sad................

Those inspiring Morning shouts........

Those friendly visits by the Manager.................

ThoseTeam works.........those floor walkings,those customer assistance.....

Those handling cheque returns,those clearing doubts of peers,

Those M/Lpresentations,those handling complaints,

Those breakfasts,those lovely parties,

And countless such small pleasures.

I will miss them all,I will treasure them all.

It's painful to say goodbye;

Tears roll down from my eyes,

While I'm writing these lines;

I love you all,I love my work.

I considered this as my prime duty,;

It was my soul n heart.

Still I have to say bye to all............

For a nobler cause,I believe in;

For the most precious person in my life,my MOM!

Who has made me what I'm today,

With her priceless love and sacrifices...........

Thank you God for giving me,

The privilege to be the part of,

This excellent organisation.............

For such a long period.

I have learned lessons from each one of you,

Irrespecive of your posts,

And I'm indebted to you all.

For all the love and all the support showered on me,

Thank you one,Thank you all............

Pardon me please if I have hurt your feelings,

Knowingly or unknowingly

Each one of you have a safe place in my heart......

Let me bid good bye with a humble request,

Keep me in your heart and include me in your prayers,

Bless me and continue your sweet love for me.......

This is an end of my career here,

And the beginning of new life in a different role!

seeking your prayers and blessings,

Let me take leave of you!

As words just won't come out in the farewell meeting,

I decided to write this mail for you.

Friends,

the love n care shown by Nanda's colleagues are wonderful.one must be lucky to work in a pleasant atmosphere.we have to cooperate n adjust with others.From the feedbacks and appraisals received we know that Nanda is so committed to work.her services were valuable.she always has a sweet smile on her lips and soft words for the clients.she wins the heart so easily.[I am a loser!]Nanda enjoys the fruits of her hardwork,peace and pleasing nature.her absence is always missed as the helping hands are strong.:)as her colleagues said,Nanda is o sweet a person to be forgotten.the farewell note made many cry and the function was so touching!they still cherish the moments worked with her.She guided the juniors so patiently and a cordial relation was established.

I am the loud speaker of my family.But before 2009 draws the curtain,I want to announce that my Amma,Nanda write better than me.

It's Anu signing off........................

The birds are making the special sound,''kooooooooooooo,kooooooo'.the sky is cloudy;but my mind is clear.my heart is filled with soft feelings.:)I feel like singing a song;which is your choice?

Bhul se kabhi hame bhe yaad kiya karo,

Pyar nahi to shikayat hi kiya karo!:)

Wishing a peaceful wonderful Prosperous New Year-2010,

Reminding you Anu loves you so deeply,

Sasneham,

Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment