Thursday, December 24, 2009

I HAVE A SMILE FOR YOU!




WHY DON'T YOU SPARE ONE FOR ME?






24th,December,2009,


Thursday


8p.m














Dear Friends,



Good Evening!



After six months,I reached here,my own trichur,the cultural capital of Kerala,in the wee hours of CHRISTMAS EVE!Journey by Rajadhani Express was a pleasant experience.the co-travellers were foreingers going to Varkala beach Resorts,to relax n celebrate the grand day of MERRY CHRISTMAS!Amma n Nanda were waiting for me.it's nice to be pampered than to pamper.:)It's really cold,not much of flowers so,my butterflies are missing.morning I relished the home made iddli n dosa with coconut chutney!wow!after the journey,i was feeling lazy n wanted to sleep.so,there was no temple visit today.Nanda tried to pull me out of blanket].
I was busy the whole day with shopping and tailor.shopping with Nanda is fun!she holds my hand and takes care while crossing the road.the city is all set with glittering decorations n people have dressed up as Santa Claus at the entrance of shops.last time I had posed with Santa Claus at City Centre.it was nice having fun,talking to him.now here there is grand celebration of Christmas carol in this colony.Nanda will be visiting thitry houses singing the carols.I have to get ready to welcome the cheer group with Amma.


here is a wonderful message I have received days before which I would like to share with you.












The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!


There comes a point in your life when you realize:


Who matters,


Who never did,


Who won't anymore................


And who always will.


So,don't worry about people from your past,


there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future!


so,friends,please don't worry.those who have parted ways,let them go away.still peace n happiness will remain.[experience,yaar!]:)that is why I still have a smile for you.:)


I'm so happy that my sincere friends are still with me.thanks a million for your valuable support!you know what I feel so happy n confident,when you share my honest feelings n thoughts .:)


right on time we received a delicious cake n a model of crib where Baby Jesus looks so cute from none other than Rev.Sr.Modesta,Amma's student n friend.we had called her n her Christmas message to all is ,love each other,develop the qualities of tolerance n spread peace!make the world awonderful place to live in!


It's Anu signing off................


I had forgotten to say bye to my sparrows,crows,pigeons n kittens!really sad,they may be waiting for the grains,bread crumbs n chappti pieces.here in trichur there are three cute kittens.morning I was talking to them.


Amma,Nanda n Anu wish all of you A MERRY CHRISTMAS!my christian friends may be getting ready to attend the midnight mass.I left the place,where I should have been for Christmas.there are so many Christmas parties geared up. there are glittering live performances which noone will want to miss.but for me,the place is the best where Amma is with me!:)



wishing you all the happiness,love n peace,


loving you so much,dearies,


wishing a safe n happy journey to my dearest friend who will be reaching Cochin tomorrow.


with all the special greetings on MERRY CHRISTMAS,promise me you are going to make a chain of smiles which will never break n in return I promise all my love,care n smiles,


sasneham,


Anu






No comments:

Post a Comment