Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Boop Boop Dee Doo...Fun On Wednesday


Come on along bloggies, hop in my car, and let's head out, and get some kicks on Route 66. We've got a beautiful day, no snow here, only sunshine, a cool breeze, and a pile of memories from 2009. Let's take a look now shall we?



"Mirror, mirror on the wall," oh that was a fun one. Teresa at Marigold Manor, sweetie this one is for you. 2010 is going to be a fantastic year, and no more broken mirrors.



Now we need to make a left right here, and rush on over and give a BIG shout out to my (2) Irish Blessings of my heart. Marydon @ Blushing Rose and Micki @ Irish Muses. For you two: May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.



Brake Betty, Put on the Brakes.... Boop Boop Dee Doo. Girls you know these ladies. These are my rose gals: Ginger @ Glitter and Roses (love ya), and Rebecca @ A Gathering of Thoughts (love my cookie cutter sweetie), Connie @ Living Beautifully (sweetie I think I beat your topper with this little dress- squealll), Celeste @ Celestina Maria Designs sweetie here are a few roses for you, I know you could get lost in this dress. Sorry ladies we are on a tight schedule. We have to move right along. Ta-Ta.




Turn right, turn right. Oohh la-la. What have we here? Oh my gosh it is Miss Alex and her Rukia baby. Straight from Paris. Miss Alex is @ mademoisellealex. I so enjoy Paris with you Miss Alex. Merci, mon ami.



Stop Betty..Stop right here. Look over there. Oh my gosh, can it be? It is! It's Gloria @ Happy To Be. Oh Gloria sweetie, rope those darn bargains right on in here and give us a show. Love ya girl.



It's raining, it pouring, the old man is snoring...Riet @ Riet's Photoblog, Girl, I just could not resist. You are outside in all kinds of weather to get the perfect picture, so darlin this one is for you. You have allowed my eyes to see your beautiful home of the Netherlands. Love Your Photos Sweetie.


Betty pull in over here. My gosh we have a row of designers coming up. Let's just all take a seat and see who we have here. Chari is Happy to Design, and Johanna @ Johanna Parker Design, and my gosh over there, lookie over there. It can't be, "It's Gail @ Gail's Decorative Touch. And Lord Bless Me, It's Aimee @ A Garden to Remember (Eifel tower is so you sweetie.)


Okay Betty, here we go. We are going to hang a left at this next corner. We have to swing by the forest area where all those rose gardens are. I knew she would be there, yep there she is looking at nature, watching the sun move and talking to a mushroom. Yep that is my Cielo @ The House of Roses. She loves nature. Sweetie we have spent many morning sharing a story haven't we?


Whoo Hooo...Betty can you believe it? My friend Cindy lives @ Fairytale Cottage, so Cindy you are my Fairytale gal. I see you as this person. You are fun loving, so very giving of yourself, and find time for your honey bunny in the midst of all the kids business. I don't know how you do it, but you are my hero. Let the skirts fly sweetie. I have so enjoyed this year with you.


I know I still have some of you ladies to honor. I am still trying to get to you. I hope you have enjoyed my tribute tonight. I so enjoy each and every one of you. It has been a phenominal year for me. Thanks for the memories ladies. I so love you all.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and so much love...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment