Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jolly Old St. Nicholas - Lean Your Ear This Way...


Jolly old St. Nicholas, Lean your ear this way!

Don’t you tell a single soul, What I’m going to say;

Christmas Eve is coming soon; Now, you dear old man,

Whisper what you’ll bring to me: Tell me if you can.


When the clock is striking twelve, When I'm fast asleep,



Down the chimney broad and black,

With your pack you'll creep;

All the stockings you will find Hanging in a row;

Mine will be the shortest one, You'll be sure to know.




Johnny wants a pair of skates, Susy wants a dolly;

Nellie wants a story book; She thinks dolls are folly;

As for me, my little brain isn’t very bright;

Choose for me, old Santa Claus. What you think is right.




Well ladies, today is December 10th, and Christmas is officially only 15 days away. Do you have your shopping done, or have you even started? Are you one of those last minute shoppers, waiting for the BIG deals of the year, or are you one of those that start shopping in July and have everything wrapped and under the tree? Let me know which one you are.


I'd like to know if it is snowing where you are today. The weather here is a little breezy. It only got up to 61 degrees today. Cool for us. I thought it felt great! We are expecting rain Saturday and Sunday. Might mean 6 drops for Phoenix? Who knows. I love to see your snow pictures, and thank you all for sharing.

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment