Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dear Santa.........




Have you been naughty or have you been nice;

Have you been asked to start supper more than twice?



Were you to busy blogging, or writing a post;

To stop and smile, when he asked "Who you love the most?"



How about when he asked for a cookie you just baked;

You promptly snapped his hand hard, and said not to partake.



Those are for my new posting, I'm working on see;

Come back in a bit, and you can share some with me.



Has he cut you some boards and painted a few walls;

Even went so far as to put new tile in those halls.




You know the ones that you saw on your best friends post;

Yeah, the day that you served him that over burnt toast.



So have you been naughty, or have you been nice;

Not a sound do I hear, we're all quiet as mice.

Sherry D Smith




So ladies, which is it? Have you been Naughty? or Have you been Nice?

If I know Santa he is checking it twice...

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment