Sunday, December 6, 2009

When Love really arrives

8th,December,2009

Dear Friends,
Good Evening!
Back from Hyderabad,to get up looking at the waves,the peaceful atmosphere,the chirping of sparrows n the work load!missing life with kishen.
Rajiv Gandhi Airport was looking wonderful with all kinds of lights at night!I was browsing through the books n magazines at the bookstall.
the service at Kingfisher is excellent n this time the cabin crew were Abheeksha n Deepti from Nagpur n Hyderabad!lovely smart girls!the red n white uniform with pearl set were suiting them.
I have good news to share with you.in the last exam,I scored 80 marks n feel happy.I had left two or three questions.so,this mark is really good.:)

here's another forward I have received from the same friend n please enjoy.

When Love really arrives
By Norma Guihurt

When True Love stays aside
of any human 's life...
loneliness takes the place
prolonging nights and days.
When True Love is not near,
what song you used to hear?
what means time and space?
which are the special days?
When Love remains so far
and you resemble tire,
to whom you will require?
where will be your desire?
When True Love is abide
with whom you can comply?
Who will respond your call
and hear you at all?
When True Love stays inside
the soul enjoys it's truthfulness
you hear His voice reply;
your heart remains rely.
When True Love overflows
something makes your face glows;
Love enjoys your free soul
looking at the Great Goal.
When True Love states His kingdom
you recover the reason;
you retrieve your lost smile;
yours becomes a new life.
When True Love really arrives
never you will be abide;
you will live in Victory
since you are seeing His Glory.

Friends,
it is difficult to recognise true love!those who have found it are really blessed!
Let me thank my friends who love me just because I'm me.:)No matter where I will be,you will be in my thoughts n prayers.this planet is beautiful to live in just because of friends like you.I have captured the lovely moments of being together with you in my heart!

Kishen strongly recommends,the latest Big B movie Paa to the world in which Abhishek plays the father!it's different!
please watch it in the theatre!
It's Anu signing off.............
My dearest friend,I'm so happy that you gave me company till this post is published!:)celebarting the friendship,let me say good night n sleep tight!
True friendship is hardly gained.I count you as my blessing!
wishing one n all a lovely n peaceful night,
reminding you Anu loves you all,
Sasneham,
Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment