Monday, December 21, 2009

Here Comes Christmas and It's Right On Time...




Hello Ladies... Come on in and warm up by the fire. I was just sitting here looking through the window at all of the snow. Christmas is only 4 days away. Where has the year gone? My it is a little chilly. Come on over by the fireplace.





Why don't you just kick your boots off and curl up here by the fireplace, and let's chat awhile, you know girl talk. I was thinking about all the wonderful things that have happened to me this year. I am so thankful for each and every one of you.


I was thinking about when I first started blogging. These are a few of the very first ladies who welcomed me into blogland. Gloria popped right on over and introduced me to Happy To Be, and Jamie showed me MiMi's Corner. Then Marty gave me A Stroll Thru Life. Mona Whisper Sweetly of Cottages, and Connie was Living Beautifully in pink, squeal... Now Jenifer told me all about The Love of a Teddy Bear, and ofcourse Marydon showed me a Blushing Rose. Buttercup shared how she Counts Her Blessings and Katherinellen welcomed me to Kat's Korner. Sue where Memories Are Made, and who could forget Beverly and How Sweet the Sound. I never realized how much pink is around.


I've learned about pink days, red days and blue days too. Didn't know about black and white days, wordless days and spiritual Sundays to name a few. You have given me love, you shared happiness and how there are friendships for all, and made a little 5ft 2 gal, like me, feel 10 feet tall.


I've seen Fairy Footprints in the sand with my Heidi Girl, and walked in Mystic woods with Cielo. I've had tea with the Duchess, and champagne in Paris with FiFi. I've seen Teri's sheep on a hillside, and found teacups and ponies with Kelley in northern Michigan. I've been to Scotland with Liz in the Gables of all places, and Marsha has shown me Sassy Mini Dolls and little minatures in doll houses. Maggie has introduced me to Ms Pearl her best friend, and Sissie her Shabby Cottage in N.C. Patti has put Peppermint in my life, and Spencer her Bellamere Cottage. I've had One Perfect Bite(s) with Mary, and Art and Flair with Carrie. There's BJ with her Sweet Nothings that are really somethin, and tea with Sandy at 521 Lake Street. Try Sue it's a Very Cherry World over there, and the Nic Nac Maniac with Nerina for she loves candy. Then we have Theresa and her They Call Me Ganky and Char is Someplace in Thyme. Then there is Lynn who has a Vintage Nest and Jenny with a Jenny Matlock. Now Lynn shows off Painting Thyme Needfuls and there's Gnomes and Elves over at Jackies Fairyland home. I have seen it all, and just love a call from any of you all.


Now ladies there are so many of you I have graced here tonight. Do not worry dear friends, there is still plenty of time, to introduce you too. Be patient with me, as the year isn't over and I've more than 500 you see.


I've so enjoyed my visit with you all here tonight, but for now I must close and go on and take flight. I've cookies to bake and gingerbread cake, these are things I need done in the morning to take.


As always sweet friends, I thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment