Tuesday, December 15, 2009

GingerBread Kisses From Country Wings




PJ has been asking for eggnog for several postings, so PJ please take your glass, and help me toast a few of my favorite blogs I visit. Before we do, if you haven't visited PJ, please go and visit her blog @ Seens From the Back of My Eyelids. Just click on the graphic above to go and visit.




Okay PJ, here we go. Now for me, the day can't start without visiting my Heidi Girl. She is my only daughter, and I just love her to gingerbread pieces. Here she is so cute and cinnamon(ie). Heidi @ Fairy Footprints in the Sand. Click on the graphic above if you haven't visited her, and stop by and say hi. You won't be sorry. Her blog is so magical. Almost Fairy like.




Now we are hopping on over to see Marydon @ Blushing Rose. Click on the graphic above to go and visit her if you haven't had the pleasure. Marydon is my breath of fresh air (cinnamon air). She plays Santa Claus all year long, so she naturally is the gingerbread gal with the Santa sack. She gives so freely of herself, and is always helping out somehow, something or someone. I love you sweet Marydon.





This little gingerbread man is for Teresa @ Marigold Manor. Teresa, after you broke your mirror the other night, I figured you're going to be needing some good luck for 2010, so I assigned this little gingerbread man to you. If you haven't visited Teresa yet, you have got to click on the graphic above and go and visit. She will delight you in every corner of her Manor. Teresa, love ya girl.



Now PJ, I could never forget Ms Connie @ Living Beautifully. She does everything pink, (thus the pink gingerbread girl). If you want to hear her squeeellll, just post it pink. If it isn't pink when she buys it, it will be pink when she's through with the design of it. Love ya sugar!! If you haven't visited Connie please click on the graphic above and pay her a visit. She just got a paint job of pretty much the entire house inside, and you'll never guess what color it is? Anyone? Anyone?



Now PJ....This is not an ordinary Gingerbread house, this castle is in Scotland. Yes all the way in Scotland, and it has been assigned to me by my very dear friend Liz. She knows I love her photography and awhile back she posted about Brodie Castle, a castle she can photograph when she walks. I fell in love, and thus named my castle in Scotland. Liz even bought me a book about it, so that I could see pictures of the rooms. If you haven't visited Liz, please click on the graphic above and pay her a visit. She would love the company. Thank you Liz, love ya girl.



Oh PJ, what's that you say? I know this isn't a gingerbread, it is a recipe. Now if you haven't visited my friend Mary, then you haven't eaten. Mary @ One Perfect Bite is such a delight. She cooks a new recipe up for us every day. Always with love and creativity. She is one of the most popular gals that I know. If you haven't visited Mary, then pop on over there. You'll be happy you did. Guess what's cookin for dinner tonight? Love you Ms Mary.



"Howdy" PJ is what has made this blogger infamous. I love it when I hear her say it. Her name is Teri @ Lady Liberty Patriot. She will make you smile, laugh and cry all in one post. She writes poetry, shares graphics and will delight you with each and every line. Thank you my sweet Teri for the tears, the smiles and the laughter you have given me. I so love to visit you. Ladies if you haven't had the pleasure, then enjoy and click on her graphic above and ride on over. Yea Hahh!!


I always say I am going over for my lesson for the day. This little gal enlightens us with many history lessons, and bits of information we might not otherwise know. I love going over for my cup of Anni for the day. Annie @ Hootin Anni's is such a delight. She will have you in stitches, or she's educating you with her wonderful history. You just can't wait to read the next line to see what she is going to talk about today. If you haven't visited, please click on the graphic above and go pay her a visit. Oh thank you Anni. I so love you sweetie.



Okay PJ... One more to go today. This is Ms Jamie. She is always in the light with the movie stars. She plays a Brush with Fame Game on Mondays. She is golden ladies. Just golden. She has brushed elbows with more movie stars than I have people. She is always out and about, and sparkles just like this little gingerbread woman. Jamie you are a star sweetie. Yes someday we will probably see your star on the walk of fame. And ladies, I have rode in her car. Oh yea!! Please pop on over and say hi to Jamie. She would love to have you, and you will be blessed to visit her.

PJ, I hope you have enjoyed your tour today. You'll have to pop back by soon. I am going to be touring on a regular basis through the rest of the holidays and sharing some of my beautiful friends. There are way to many to visit in one night. I want you to know I love and appreciate each of your friendships so much. You have all blessed me in one way or another, and touch my life everyday with your visits, words, pattern shares and even your give aways. I love each and every one of you.

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment