Thursday, July 29, 2010

Announcing My Partnership with Open Sky!


You may be curious as to the "something is coming" button. I'm counting down to the launch to my brand spanking new OpenSky shop! OpenSky is all about experts sharing products in which they truly believe with their fans. I'll try it, I source it, I tell you all about it, I provide links to my shop and you can go and buy it. It's that easy.

As time progresses and I have more time to test and source products, my shop will continue to expand. I will never sell anything I don't absolutely love. That way, I'm fairly sure you're going to absolutely love it too.

This is such a revolutionary concept and I'm so excited to be part of their relaunch. I love to shop and now I can share my love of shopping and finding fabulous products with you. What could be better than that! Just click on the widget in this post to sign up for more information or hang in there for the big launch. If you're interested in opening your own shop, just click here for the 411!

Stay tuned...there's more to come!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment