Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today Is My Friday...








Well Gals, today was my Friday, day.
What a week it has been.


I wish I could say I have been out
kicking up my feet and running


from store to store. But nope,
this week, I only drove to and from


work, and by the pharmacy on the
way home. I did not go out anymore


than necessary. Tomorrow is my doctor
appointment to have my lungs
tested once more.
I wanted a good report so that they doctor
would take
me off this darn cortisone.
I opted to stay inside, took my lunch
each day
and didn't shop, only went to
and from work. I am crossing my fingers for


tomorrow. But I have got to tell you all,
I am absolutely BEAT. I said,


"Calgon Take Me Away", please?













Guess what?

Can you believe it?

Yes, that is right. Gals

it is pouring down rain here

in Phoenix, on the West side of

town anyway.  I am so thrilled. It

will blow some of the pollution out of

the valley and clean the air a little. Yeah!

I opened the door to smell the clean air. It smells
SO wonderful. It is just what the Dr. ordered.


















Beautiful roses for my beautiful friends.

I hope you have a gorgeous Friday.











As always thank you for stopping
by my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and love...







post signature



















No comments:

Post a Comment