Monday, July 5, 2010

Madam Zelda Looks Into Her Magic Ball...








Okay beauties, let me tell you what I see.
I see a name coming, yes, it is coming,
oh wait, there is not one, but two names, yes


I believe there are two of you. You stopped, you

commented and I can truthfully say, "You won."










Hurry up Madam Zelda. I am jumping up and down

with excitement in my tennies. Please tell us, tell us do.



For the first name from the magic ball:



Carmen @ Waxed Out Creative Life



and wait, yes wait. Madam Zelda is still
seeing movement, yes another name:




Jackie @ Once Upon A Fairyland



Congratulations to you both. Please email me your

complete mailing addresses. I will be submitting them

to Country Living so your subscription can begin soon.

I am so thrilled for both of you. If you haven't visited
these beautiful ladies, please take the time. You will not
be sorry that you did. Each blog home will delight you.




I thank all of you for following me, for blogging with me,

and for being such wonderful friends. Keep an eye on my

blog. I am very close to my 300th post, and there will be

another special giveaway. You never know what will pop

up at Country Wings in Phoenix.



As always, thank you for stopping by my
little piece of heaven, here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment