Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MUJHE KUCH KAHANA HAIN!

13th,July 2010
Tuesday
Dear  Friends,
Good Morning!
The sun's up.But the air is cold.It's gonna to be a good day.It was raining at night.
I am so grateful to all of you,for your warm wishes and prayers for Nanda on her birthday.Amma and Nanda join me in conveying  heartfelt thanks to all of you.Your greetings and prayers enthralled  us. It is very generous and gracious of you to say all the loving and touching words .All of you did make our day!:)
       When heart is heavy,words are few. But,when the dark is night and silence is deep I want to let you know it is the time for me to pack baggage. today when I pack my bags,I will pack all the dear and unforgettable moments that I have gathered during these holidays.
''We always look and care for the person
Whom we love the most!
But we fail to look back at those,
Who love us the most!''

I carry with me my Amma's priceless love,
Her sweet fragrance,the soft and kind loving words,
The advices and promises given,
The most beautiful hugs,
The lessons given by Nanda,
The amazing mornig temple visits,
The nature walk holding Nand'as hand,
The beautiful yellow and black butteflies,
The cuckoos and the cute tiny birds,
The various fragrant flowers of my garden,
The refreshing cool raindrops,
Which could wash away the silent teardrops,
The smiling faces of school children,
My visits to the supermarkets,
The relaxing moments at city centre,
The wonderful yummy home made food,
the lush green scenery,
The loving notes as sms,chats and mails,
The encouraging comments and feedbacks,
The kindness of unknown people,
The smiles that were bloomed just for me.:)
It's difficult and so painful........
To leave Amma and my dearies..
My hometown and the enchanting surroundings,
My plantains and pavizhamalli pookal,
But then,I have to as responsibility beckons,
Iam grateful to all of you my dearies,
For adding the beautiful moments
To my treasure box, making it full.
The music life lives in the slittle things.
Believe me,love wins the hearts!

A wise physician asked me:
''I have been practising for many years and prescribed many things.Over the years I have learnt that for most of all what ails human being ,the best medicine is LOVE.I asked what if it doesn't work;''Double the dose,he replied''.:)You are forgetting that,my friends.

Friends,
''Life will never provide warranties and gyarantees for success;
It can provide possibilities and opportunities to convert them into success''.
               Today I am leaving to the beautiful land of sun,sand and songs.As the workload will take much of my time and as life is going to be busy there may be delay in visting your blogs.But I will not stay away for long.The beauty of waiting is being experienced now.Your words help me to go forward .The rays of Sun are  promising.
It's Anu signing off..........
''A friend is one ,you can always rely on,someone we can upto ,
A wonderful person who always believes in you that noonelese seem to!''
I need showers today,while leaving home..............
That is the best way to get washed my face,
Without letting Amma know whether teardrops are falling!:)
Wishing you joyous moments,
Reminding you Anu loves you dilse,
Stay tuned and keep connected.
Your presence is my pleasure!
                                           Sasneham,
                                                     Anu



  

No comments:

Post a Comment