Monday, July 19, 2010

Dear,You Are Not Alone!

19th,July,2010
Monday
Dear Friends,
Good Evening!Monsoon has hit the state hard.Roads are flooded.Listening to the rhythm of the falling rains I enjoy the downpour from the balcony.But I am gloomy.Thinking of my friend,Anya I become restless and worried.I miss her a lot.She needs no introduction as she might be the first to reach your blogs  and leaves touching comments.I was surprised to see her presence even in Malayalam blogs,a language unknown to her.That is the true spirit of friendship where language is not a barrier.Readers enjoy and relax browsing through her posts mostly related to the happenings of the life of her pet-a lovely cat-Karletje.A smile adorns our lips leaving her blog..Anya's posts are so refreshing and pleasing!I always used to wonder how does she manage time writing posts regularly and reaching out to her friends and even unknown beginners leaving comments for them.Anya means stranger in Malayalam but unlike her name she is so friendly and warm.Her blog is Karletje en ikke.
Right from the beginning, we have become good friends.I always used to feel very comfortable with her words straight from her  heart.Anya is a familiar name in my family.I often quote Anya,to my dearies.Now it is the time to make Anya feel,she is not alone to face the challenges of life.Her dear husband,Wilfred is seriously sick and he needs our prayers,for a miracle to happen.Prayer has unbelievable strength and it works wonders.Deep from the heart through tears and silence we can reach God. Let's send the positive energy,our sincere love and warm wishes for the  recovery for Wilfred.Wilfred,you will come back to life;I am sure.
During a crisis we do need emotional support from family and friends.This is the time we need to be with our dear friend,Anya.She is the rare one who makes life more beautiful with smiles of warm affection and with words of love and care.
Anya,you are not alone in your crisis.All of us are with you and praying for you.Dedicating all these lovely pictures and post for you,dear.Be bold and you have to be for your darling girls.                                                                     
                                                                                     Hope  and pray a for a morning where a MIRACLE awaits.........I send all the positive energy to you!Anya,I love you a lot!
                                                                                 Hugs ,love and prayers,dear.....
It's Anu signing off.....
More things are wrought by prayer than this world ever dreams of..
Requesting me to join in my prayers,
To give strength to a shattered mind,
To face the unexpected twists and turns of life,
''Prayers not felt by us are seldom heard by God''.
 Reminding you,Anu loves you dil se,
                                               Sasneham,
                                                           Anu






                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment