Friday, July 30, 2010

Who's That Girl?


Today I am joining Ms Claudia @ Dippity Road


for Friday Finding Beauty.


Claudia invites us to find beauty


anywhere and everywhere, and in


anything and everything.





And Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound


for Pink Saturday. Ms Beverly likes for us to
share pink with each other.
Today I just have to ask you,
who's that girl
with pink, Ms Beverly?













A garden of beauty;













Tis pink so you see.














She just turned 13;














She's so happy to just be.


Modeling her new look for school.

My grand daughter Destiny.

She just turned 13 in June, and she

will be starting Junior High in 2 weeks.
Now isn't she just the sweetest pink


you have ever seen? (Thank you Lovey

for playing along with Grammy. I love you.)

















And ofcourse I had to share my newest
purchase with you all.


A beautiful pink rose blanket.














Last week on Pink Saturday,
Ms Lynn @
The Vintage Nest

shared with us this wonderful find of hers.

The softest flannel pink rose blanket I have

seen, since I was a young girl. I had one so

much like it, I hurried over to her shop and

snatched it up. It now resides on my bed. A

perfect weight for the summer nights here in Phoenix.


Thank you sweet Lynn. If you haven't visited Lynn


before, you must pop over and say hello. Check out

her Boutique, you never know what she will have

in store for your eyes to behold. You might just find

her riding about on her vintage Ferguson.















Now Ms Beverly has encouraged us to share other new
Pinkies

that we think you all should
pop over and say hello to.


If you haven't stopped by and introduced yourself to
Ms Marydon @ Blushing Rose, you must stop by. Her


pinks will melt your heart.







As always thank you for stopping by
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert that
I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,



















post signature


































No comments:

Post a Comment