Friday, July 9, 2010

Finding Beauty in Pink...








"A Girl Can Dream Right??"



Today I am joining Ms Claudia @ Dippity Road

for Friday Finding Beauty.

Claudia invites us to find beauty

anywhere and everywhere, and in

anything and everything.



And Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound

for Pink Saturday. Ms Beverly likes for us to
share pink with each other. Today I am all


pigged out with pink Ms Beverly.














"Oh Sweetie, Girls Just Want To Have Fun..."










"Can't A Girl Take Her Bath In Privacy?"










"Stones Darling, This Girl Loves Stones."










"Us Twins Love Bringing Out The
Creative Side In Ourselves.
We Don't Roll in Mud We Use Paint."













"A Girl Loves Flowers You Know..."














"Hey, you don't belong in here, Girls Only."


"You can't blame a guy for trying;

I mean who wouldn't want to be
surrounded by all these pink beauties."











"Girl, We Are (BFF) Best Friends To The End."














You Have Been Pink Hogged And Kissed
From This Pink Nosed Beauty...

















I hope you have enjoyed my post today. I had so much fun putting it together for you all.  As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love...




















post signature















No comments:

Post a Comment