Friday, July 23, 2010

CHA 2010 Summer Schedule!

Curlicue Earrings COPYRIGHT Margot Potter from Bead Chic for North Light Books


I will be attending the CHA Show next week in Chicago. I can't stay for the Super Show, I have to prepare for my upcoming book photo shoot. If you're going to be at the regular CHA Show, please stop by and say hello! I'll be doing make it take its daily in the Beadalon booth making these fabulous copper wire earrings from my new book Bead Chic! Plus I have one half hour book signing you can attend and get a signed copy of the book!

I have several blogs set to drip while I'm away, so check back! There's another fabulous Adirondack chair to share and my weekly Teen Crafts project for ILoveToCreate!

Tuesday July 27
10am-1pm Curlicue Earrings from Bead Chic Make it/Take it

Wednesday July 28
10am-1pm Curlicue Earrings from Bead Chic Make it/Take it
3-3:30 pm Craft Studio Book Signing Bead Chic

Thursday July 29
10am-1pm Curlicue Earrings from Bead Chic Make it/Take it

No comments:

Post a Comment