Thursday, July 15, 2010

Have I Gone Bananas???






Hey, Hey We're The Monkees!!














"Oh my gosh! Are you sure?
They aren't pulling your leg are they?"


Ms Nellie isn't sure I should trust them.














"Cover my eyes and shut my mouth!

Just 4 days after today?"

Big John is going to miss me.














Now this is Baxter. He's the legal guy.
"You got that in writing Ms Wings?"



He has adjusted his glasses and is personally
giving my doctor's release form a second look over.















Old Sam said, " I'm giving you the
thumbs up
Ms Wings I know you are
tired of twiddling your thumbs with me."
She's free - means no more bananas for me.
I should've known it was to good to last.








Little Blue said, "Oh dear, I will have nothing

to do now, but sit and be blue with out you,

Ms Wings. Did I hear Old Sam say, NO

MORE BANANAS?"







" I'll share my thumb with you
Little Blue,"
said Teeny. Sometimes
it tastes like a banana.








Barney said, "Ms Wings who am I going to

wiggle my ears for? And blink my eyes?

What about my little monkey mouth hu?"






"Don't listen to them Sugar. Here is a great

BIG kiss from little old me", said Baby.
"We will all be fine. I for one have enjoyed
the time." Wink: I know where to find you.




As always thank you for stopping by my little
piece of heaven here in the desert that
I so love to call home. I have so enjoyed
monkeying around with you all today.
Country hugs and much love,






post signature










































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment