Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Walk In The Grass...







This morning while sitting here contemplating
my day, I was looking out the patio door at the
freshly mowed grass of yesterday by DH.










I even served him fresh ice tea while he was slaving
away in the Arizona heat.











I would so love to be outside kicking my feet up,
and rolling in the grass. Remember those days?











Or maybe, better yet?
I'd just take my shoes off and
do a little bare footin?











I could paint my toenails while sitting around,

And then try out a daisy for size.

I'm sure it would fit just right.










While laying around:

Upon closer inspection.
I would still see some of the water droplets
from the sprinklers of early morning.



 









I could blow a few bubbles.
And look at the beautiful reflection


within the bubbles. So peaceful.










As I lay there in the grass dreaming:

I went back to the memory of me at home;
Barefoot in the Grass.











As always thank you for stopping by my little piece
of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and love...




post signature








No comments:

Post a Comment