Monday, July 19, 2010

My 1st Day Of Freedom...








Today I received my wings;

I flew free as an butterfly.














I walked out the door;

The heat hit my face.














My doctor's release;

I was ready to erase.










I drove on in to work;

My office was so HOT.














I knew in a minute;

I had wished, and I GOT.














I had lunch hour grand intentions;

Of visiting previous mentions.

Took a lunch bag instead;


As the heat I so dread.














The stores will still be there, another day.

When I am a little stronger, then I will play.





Hope your day was grand.

Love from your biggest fan.

Country Wings in Phoenix.



As always, thank you for stopping by my
little piece of heaven here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs sweeties...



post signature































No comments:

Post a Comment