Friday, July 9, 2010

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND!

9th,July,2010
Friday
Dear Friends,
             Good Morning!
It  is a rainy day.The breeze is so cool and refreshing.There is a grand book exhibition going on in the city since four days.Yesterday  I spent a lot of time browsing through thousands of books.I forget myself and the time stands still.when I am among books.With so many authors and in a wonderful world I spent my morning hours.
I love smelling the pages of new books and magazines and I was doing that in the hall.Suddenly,I remembered I am beiing observed.So I smiled and moved to the next desk.Small things amuse me a lot.
I always dreamt of working as a librarian or in a book shop recommending the must read books and spend more time reading the favourite books.I would be lost without my books and magazines.The characters and lines become close to my heart.Yesterday I picked a few books to gift my dearies.:)Reading  enhances life experiences.Reading is always enjoyable,sipping the hot coffe when the rain is pouring .We have another monsoon book festival going on  in the city.
Right from childhood books were my friends and I had beautiful memories of reading whatever was available from newspaper to library books taken from village library,school library etc.Reading is always my favourite hobby.But these days writing takes lot of time hence reading has taken abackseat.Amma warns about that.She is not happy when I don't read the newspapers early in the morning or miss the news headlines on the tv screen.:)
Life is often complicated with fears,doubts and disappointments.We are often behind in some of our tasks and responsiblities.We need friends,true friends and inspirational books to bring us back to the track.Having someone to remind us what is important in life.Be ready to cause a smile not just on the face but in the heart too.:)
I just want to tell you,you are not alone.I am always with you.
''Life's challenges are not supposed to paralize you.
they are supposed to help you discover who you are''.

Loneliness is not always healthy.
Make your friends feel you care.
Days are not always pleasant,
And it is easy to be lost for simple reasons,
Here is the time to share the sorrows,
Make him /her feel the less of the burdens.
There is joy for each tear drop,
Be the one to cause that joy.
Take time to touch others' lives.
Flash a smile,it speaks thousands of words;
It will leave beautiful memories.
And you will be a part of your friend
It is trust and only trust
Followed by understanding ,
That helps a friendship grow.
Let your friends know the truth,
How much joy they have brought to your life!
Your friendship is the priceless gift,
You can offer to your friends.
The magical key to the heart of friends
Is your smiling face and loving ways.
Accept them for who they are
And for the choices they have made,
Even if we find it difficult,
To understand their beliefs and actions.
No matter where you are in life,
No matter what your situation is,
You can always do something,
That can change your friend's life!
Sharing,caring and just being together,
You make him/her someone special
And you can make him/her feel,
The warmth of love!
''No rhearsal in life,
Each day is anew show,
No repeat,no rewind,
So give your best shot in all your worthy acts
As the show goes on and on.''

Mujhse dosti karoge?
Friends,
      ''Kind words can be short and easy to speak,but their echoes are truly endless''.Mother Teresa,let us see that we do speak honest  and kind words.It costs us nothing and but gains alot of goodwill.
''Mein aur usko bhool jaon,kaisse batane karte ho?
Woh chehre to phir chehra hain,woh naam bhi pyaara lagta hain!'':)
It's Anu signing off........
While walking along the deserted road,
Today I miss you friend,
When you are loved,
The whole world looks bright and beautiful!:)
Silence is heavy and hurting,
Enjoy FIFA finals,
Wheover plays well,will win the golden cup.
A cool breeze is parting my strands,
Does it carry a message for me?
Anu loves you dil se,
Being with you even if you have parted your ways,
As you knowshe is sincere and simple!:)
Wishing you a beautiful and relaxing weekend,
                                                Sasneham,
                                                          Anu


No comments:

Post a Comment