Saturday, July 31, 2010

YOU ARE IN MY HEART!

31stJuly,2010
Saturday
Dear Friends,
                  Good Evening!
How are you?I was busy with an assignment on RAIN,and you know the theme makes me so excited and I enjoyed doing each and every bit of it.How much I love the knee-deep wade through the puddles.Even the power point presentation is ready.It is a competition.But the problem is I reveal ,my theme and sources to the other participants and even help them how to go about it.:)I may sound silly to may of you;but I have a heart that beats for my friends.
Besides,I wrote a guest post for Leo,my friend at his space I Rhyme Without Reason.When you are free,you may browse through my post-Neckdeep Gratitude.Vinu is completing his 600th post and I am happy that I could be a part of the grand celebrations of reaching the mega  milestone of 600 posts.
''A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words''.
Are you that friend of mine?:)
Celebrating the special and strong bond of FRIENDSHIP that I share with each and everyone of you,please accept my simple but sincere gift in return for your priceless friendship.Without you I would not be inspired to write nearly 250 posts
within one year and  to begin the Malayalam blog.My Dear Friends,time may not permit me to reach you personally,but I am sure I do make my  presence felt  by the regular posts.Please pause for a moment and read the lines,straight from my heart.This is my dedication for you as a token of my love.:)
The day and nights are very cool
In this land of sea,sand and songs.
The heavy showers have made
Most of the rivers overflow.
On the eve of Friendship Day,
My heart is filled with happy and grateful thoughts,
For being blessed with a large number of friends.
You are the rainbow among the gathering clouds,
And I must confess that truth today.
Friendship starts with sharing,
Sharing the sorrows and joy of life,
Sometimes in life we meet someone,
Who makes us feel so special.
They become more than a mere friend,
And it makes us feel wonderful.
Friends are like flowers,
Spreading happiness and fragrance!
Thank you so much dearies,
For adding a sparkle in my life.
You mean a lot to me beyond words can convey,
I know you do care for me a lot.
You have taken time to pen down,
Poems dedicated to me,
Photo posts on my favourite beach and flowers,

And to add to the list,
My friend has dedicated a whole blog for me,
Thus making my eyes moist  with love and happiness.
I know,I am getting emotional,
But then most of the time I'm like that.:)
Today I just can't say only THANKS,For all that you have done.I hold the rich and loving memories,And experiences of walking together,
In the dreamworld and blogosphere
How can I forget the silent but friendly smiles,
That I receive from across the seas.
Friends,you always offered a helping hand,
At the times of trials,you cheered me.
You had time for patient hearing,
And for reading my lengthy posts.
Forget not the time we relish,
And let the trust and love bloom again.
Eve if you are far away,distance doesn't matter,
As  I know I will never be alone.

I forget the heartaches and restart the bond,
As I know I am blessed  and this life is short..
Friends,
''A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out''.Are you the one who walked in?:)
A yellow rose is chosen as the symbol of friendship.It provides joy,happiness, a promise ,''I remember'' and ''I care''.
Meri Aaavaz Suno..........
Meri Aavaaz Suno...........aur dil se bolo.
..Yeah dosti hum nahim chodenge!
Anya,when the  whole world celebrates Friendship Day,where are you,my  dear?I miss you a lot.
Just now I received a wonderful sms from my friend in Mumbai and I would like to share the same with you.''Can I stay here in ur inbox and wait till 1st August,so I will be the 1st person to wish you,HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!''I'm really touched and thank you so much for the smile you brought on  my face.:)
           It's Anu signing off.................
Here's an occasion to remember you dear friend,
Requesting you to cause a smile on your friend's face,
Reminding you,''A friend in need is a friend indeed'',
Thinking each and every one of you,
Wishing you a A Wonderful Friendship Day,
Anu loves you dil se hamesha,
                                        Sasneham,
                                                      Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment