Monday, July 26, 2010

LOVE AND TEARS

26th July,2010
Monday
Dear Friends,
           Good Evening!
Heavy rains and the weather is cold and miserable.I know when I love the showers so much,I should not complain.But my sparrows make me feel so when they shiver,when it rains.Right now,we are waiting for some sunshine.You know how much I love rains,butterflies,birds and flowers.Everything around us look so beautiful when love is in the air.The ships with the  reflections of coloured lights look like magnificient palaces.But I don't see the squirrels sitting on the branches of trees and eating nuts.
It's  lovely night.I enjoyed the wonderful sea and the ships at the distance.
I do want to hide my emotions like many of you,and pretend what I am not.But it just doesn't happen.Under the frozen feelings,love,happiness and sorrow flows at the very small kind gesture.Like Red Riding Hood and Alice In Wonderland I get excited and wait to listen what the birds and beasts talk.:)My dream is to stay in a small hut in a farm that is built on a hill and  a river that flows by.
When the heart is filled with love,we feel like crying.But,I must tell you,I can't remember a time when I don't love you.Thank you so much for your warmth in the friendship.I am so grateful to all of you who are still with me and those who have parted their ways.I must tell you,friends,
''Let your smile change the world.But don't let teh world snatch your smile''.That is the only request I have right now.
The forward I received today made me so emotional and before I knew tears were falling through the cheeks.Let me share the same with you.



 Love & Tears…!!!


He brought her food again but was shocked to find her dead.He tried to move her.A rarely seen effort to swallow.
Aware that his sweetheart is dead and will never come.
Back to him again,he cries with adoring love.
He stood beside her,saddened by her death.
My heart is so heavy after viewing the pictures,feeling the depth of the loss of the beloved,and a cry gets choked in my throat. Friends,trust me,plants,birds and animals do have feelings.
Now tell me,how do you feel now?
Thank you so much for gifting me the  unforgettable moments-let them be of pain or pleasure.
A smile,a love note,a phone call,an email,a sms,showers,a hot cup of coffee and a good book and my sparrows and waves help me to live life.
It's Anu signing off...
You hold the key to my heart,
By your sweet and love words,
By showing you do care.
Requesting one and all only love brings peace and beauty to this world,
Reminding Anu loves you,dilse,
Promising a silent connection,
Appreciating your friendship,
           Sasneham,
          Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment