Friday, July 2, 2010

Finding A Little Pink and the 4th of July











"Happy Pink Saturday"
Bloggerettes!!!









Our Hostess Ms Beverly at: How Sweet The Sound is
"Oh so thrilled" to welcome you today.
Please stop by her blog and say hello,
and try to visit a few of the bloggerettes
who have joined in today for this PINK occasion.
I mean who doesn't LOVE pink?
















This little magical Genie is for my very special friend Oliver. Oliver is 5 years old and lives with his Moma, Bunny, and they are just the BEST friends ever. They live at The Paris House Designs and you must pop over for a visit. Bunny has the most beautiful pinks you will ever see. Oliver and Bunny surprised me with this to cheer me up and, to share for Pink Saturday. So many hugs and so much LOVE to you both. Oliver loves magic, so thus the purpose of the Genie. I love you Oliver.









Now Bloggerettes let's put our Boots on,
and do a little Boot Scootin in true patriotic style.













Woops, almost forgot my hat. This Pinkie is
never without her hat. I am wearing red today
to go along with the 4th of July celebration.











I've got my flag to wave. I hope you
remembered to bring yours too.


Look at the nails bloggerettes.

Look at the nails.










RED










WHITE










BLUE








May the eagles fly free for our freedom...












The Troops Be Protected From Harm...












And America Be Blessed By God


 






















As always, thank you for stopping by my little
piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so
love to call home. Country hugs and much love...




post signature













No comments:

Post a Comment