Sunday, July 11, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR YOU,DEAR!

12th July,2020
Monday
Dear Friends,
  Good Morning!
It's sunny since three days.Rains have stopped temporarily.Friends and readers,thank you so much for your friendship and I feel very much grateful for  your comments and feedbacks.
Each one of us has a special day or days to celebrate.Birthday tops the priority.It's a day of pleasure and joy.Each one of us has 'the other mother'in our lives and for me my darling sissy,Nanda, owns that title.:)Your birthday is the time of careful reflections in our lives.:)I am cherishing  all the wonderful memories,here....
This post is my dedication to my sweet,loving and gentle sissy,Nanda!You are our pride and source of our inspiration!
May the birthday breeze brush your cheeks softly,dear and kiss you,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Nanda is the one who taught me nature is the best teacher in our lives,who convinced me silence has unbelievable strength and soft and lovely my words should be!Your valuable lesson is always,''Surrender!''And it does help me a lot!Your devotion to Lord Guruvayoorappan is strong and deep.To bask in the sunshine of your love, waiting for one more day for you to be with us................

Birthdays come once a year,
And it's your birthday,darling,Sissy,
Happy birthday.My Dear,
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day!
Today's your day!
All these lovely pink roses,
Convey our love and care for you!
They look as beautiful as you my dear!
I am wishing you another year,
Of joy,peace and prosperity.
You know how much you mean to us!
Right from school,you were always the darling,
And fondly they called you,''pavakutty''.[doll]
Your photo was on the school wall,
Looking so cute with a sweet smile!
The memories are so vivid,
And the passing years can never mar them.
Chechie,remember the classical dance,
We performed together for Mother Superior's birthday!
And our cheriyamma was the guest of honour!:)
As little Prahlada you enthralled the audience,
And Amma was so proudly watching you!
You do always win the hearts,
Of your family,friends and colleagues!
When we count our blessings,
We count you twice,dear!
You are someone who really cares,
Who loves one and all!
You surprise us many a time,
By your kind and loving gestures,
The unexpected gifts and mails!
I do wonder how you spread the sparkle,
And how you fill us with positive thoughts!
Your sweet smile lights up a gathering,
And it radiates positive energy.
How affectionate you are,Sissy,
You could always give us
The gift of peace and tranquility,
Of all the lives you have touched.
You are with Ettan in the Middle East,
Happy moments are here once again,
I am so thankful to God,
To have you in our lives!
My sincere wish to you is,
May all your dreams come true!
I can always share my fears and dreams with you!
A favour,a request is always granted.
Life holds no challenges that you can't handle,
When you receive the b'day gifts today,
Remember what a gift you are to us!:
You do help me to get out of the tough,
And make my life sail smoothly!
You are the joy in our lives,
And the treasure to hold close to our chest!
You always make your family proud,
By your umpteen qualities you have!
Often I envy your devotion,
And dedication to each and every action you do.
I love you so much,dear,
You are so close to my heart.
Amma and all your beloved ones,
 Join me today to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
We are always with you !
Wow!It's raining and what auspicious moments await for the rest of the day!
Friends,
   Relations and connections make alot of difference in  our lives.
There is always a someone special to remind us how beautiful life is!I am blessed with my dearies around!God is great!
Siblings share a special bond.Happiness unfolds in their presence.
If you have a sister or brother with whom you are out of contact,please do make a call or send a mail.Spread smiles  and love.

          Enjoy each and every moment of life!
It's Anu signing off.........
It pleases me a lot when peace prevails,
Wishing you a wonderful life,
Requesting you to be loving and caring,
Take time to appreciate each other,
Reminding Anu loves you dil se,
HEARTY CONGRATS,SPAIN!
The first victory and unforgettable moments!
But Paul,my octopus,you are the star of FIFA!:)
LA ROJA INIYESTA!
                            Sasneham,
                                       Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment