Friday, July 23, 2010

A Bubblicious Day...








Happy Saturday Pinkies

Today I am joining








Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound


for Pink Saturday. Ms Beverly likes for us to
share pink with each other. Today I am all


about pink bubbles Ms Beverly.












Today I have on my Saturday fun clothes.
I grabbed my umbrella, it's rainy here in Phoenix.


I am taking you on a stroll about town in search of pink.Oh look, a nice policeman to help me cross today.














Like Oh My Gosh...
What do I spy, with my little eye?


A BIG pink bubble.

Picture time, Click, Click...














Uh oh,
Looks like someone had a little trouble;


with their BIG bubble.

Thanks for the pink sweetie.

Click, Click...














Hey, look over there.

I believe I spy another pink bubble.

Is it gonna pop?
Real quick;


Click, Click...














Ohhh Fun...














I DO TOO.

I LOVE IT!!

Click, Click...














Oh My Word...

Would you look at those birds?

They are blowing bubbles too?

Click, Click...














My little mouse friend too.

He blew and blew and blew.

Click, Click...














What's that you say?

Free gum?

You pay?

Click, click...














That's right Pinkies. Step on up;

Be a young girl today.

Turn the crank;


and get your pink gum, I pay.



Blow a bubble or two;

Let's not be blue.



Put a smile on your face;

Let's pick up the pace.



We don't want to miss a minute:



Remember today is Saturday PINK;

Love to you from me.
With a BIG WINK, WINK...




HAVE
A

















PINK SATURDAY

























I hope you have enjoyed my

little visit about town today.
I so enjoyed your company. 




As always, thank you for
stopping by my little piece


of heaven, here in the desert,




that I so love to call home.





Country hugs and much love,









post signature






































































No comments:

Post a Comment