Wednesday, July 7, 2010

UNBELIEVABLE,BUT TRUE!

7th,July,2010
Wednesday
Dear Friends,
 Good Evening!
Happy to receive the feedback for the romantic dream!:)Who doesn't like to be in her/ his dreamworld?Rains continue to pour  day and night.There is abook exhibition going on in the city and I hope I can go and browse through the books.We hardly get a chance to attend such a huge book exhibition.
75th birthday of Dalai Lama was celebrated yesterday,on 6th July 2010,with thousands  of cheering followers in this northern Indian town where he has been living in exile since he fled Chinese rule since 1959.Under relentless rain,on Tuesday,the spiritual leader addressed a packed crowd of 5000 followers at his temple in Mc Leod Gang where he has lived since fleeing Tibet in 1959.The Dalai Lama who does not attend his birthday celebrations,made arare appearance to accept the greetings of his wellwishers.Wearind traditional costumes, the dancers performed to the beats of the folk music in front of a rain drencehed audience.He has said,''If you want others to be happy,practise compassion.If you want to be happy,pratise compassion''.
Compassion changes lives.Here is a forward I received to support this principle.This happened in Australia.
The French Magazine,''Le Magazine des vieges de peche in its 56th edition,brought up an amazing news:An astonishing Love Story.
Arnold Pointer a professional fisherman from south of Australia set free from a certain death a big female White Shark that was caught in his fishing nets.Now the fisherman has a problem;he says,''It's been two years and she doesn't leave me alone.She follows me everywhere I go and her scares all the fishes.I don't know what to do anymore''.
It is hard to get rid of an almost 17 feet long shark since the White Sharks are protected bythe wild life conservation,but a mutual affection established between Arnold and ''Cindy'.Arnold says;''Once I stop the boat ,she comes to me,she turns on her back and let me pet her belly and neck,she grunts,turn her eyes and move her fins up and hitting the water happily''...........
Amazing.........Isn't it?It reminds me the Hindi movie Ajooba[I hope this is the name]in which Amitabh stands on the sea shore and calls,''Ma......................'' and a huge shark comes up to the surface of the sea from the depth.I fondly remember the love between the hero and the shark.........the visuals are so clear even now.
Friends,
''Do what you can,for whom you can ,
with what you have and where you are''.
Love begets love.Be kind enough so that you can touch the lives of others.Make a change today.Make time to laugh and make others laugh.It is the music of the soul.
I will share a good night message with all of you.
''My life means a lot to me ,not because I love my life,but because I love the people in my life World says,they are called friends.I call them my 'World''and you live in it''.
It is Anu signing off..........
''May you always be aware you are loved beyond measure and may you be willing to love unconditionally in return''.
The night is dark and cold,
The silence is hurting,
But remember,Anu loves you dil se,
And really want to brighen your day with my heartfelt words.
So,stay tuned and keep in touch..........
                                        Sasneham,
                                              Anu
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment