Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Lovin...Had Me A Blast













Uh Well, Uh Well, Uh Well Now...

Summer Lovin...Had Me A Blast...
Summer Lovin...It happened So Fast.










Finding Shells...

Lovin the beach...





















Found a Best Friend..

We shared lots of laughs...









Summer days drifting away...

Into oh some summer nights...














Classical 1978 musical "Grease".

Danny - John Travolta and Sandy - Oilivia Newton-John



Did any of you love it as much as I did?

I still love watching it. The songs are great,
and the acting is so fun. Love the dancing too.


One of the best musicals. See what happens when a
person is on lock down in the house?

The doctors are


not going to let me out until July 19th, and they

have taken away my voice for this time period also.
My vocal cords are quite strained from all of the


coughing, so no talking either. I am driving DH nuts
with the
pen and paper. He has to go hunt down his
reading glasses every time I write a note.
He will be SO happy to have my voice back.


I cried last week, but now I am starting to enjoy the fact

that it is driving them as crazy

as it is me. What is that old saying?

"Misery loves company. Yeah that's the one."











As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of
heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,






post signature

















No comments:

Post a Comment