Thursday, March 25, 2010

AC Moore Grand Opening in Harrisburg!

Hey Howdy Hey Boys and Girls:

 (Avalon and Jonathon from Lens Crafters picked out these glasses for me.  Very Clark Kent, nerdy chic!)

I've been so busy I almost forgot to let you know!  Avalon and I will be at the Harrisburg AC Moore Grand Opening this Saturday from 12-3pm.  We'll be hosting make it and take its with Beadalon Quick Links and I'll be signing my books Beyond the Bead and The Impatient Beader Gets Inspired!  If you live in the area, please, please, please come out and join us!  You get to leave with a fabulous creation of your own design and if you buy one of my books I'll personally sign it just for you! 

Here's the address:
AC Moore Grand Opening Event
The Point Shopping Center
Interstate 83 & Union Deposit Road
Harrisburg , PA 17111

xoxo,
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment