Thursday, March 18, 2010

EVERY MOMENT IS A GIFT FROM GOD!

18th,March,2010


Thursday

9p.m











Dear Friends,
Good Evening!


It's a pleasant and cool night.The sea is beautiful with the reflections of bright lights from the ships.It's so nice to watch the waves,so calm and refreshing.I do set aside a few moments daily to fill my mind with calm,peace and love appreciating the vast sea and the hills by the side.
Thank you very much,friends for your response and reactions to the previous post.Getting tagged is revealing a lot of own personality which is so difficult.


Today my friend's son Pranav was with me.He is a chatter box,smart and cute.Just give him your attention and you don't know how time flies.Out of the blues,he told,''Aunty,your ear rings look so nice!''I was surprised and started laughing so loudly.An eight year old boy appreciating the ear rings!It was a hanging one with white and brown stones, an imported one.Amma always likes me wearing hanging earrings which I hardly do.Then Pranav became very serious and started telling me,


''There is a house vacant near my house.Please come and stay there''.So lovingly,noone has invited me to be his neighbour.:)I enjoyed those moments of simple and sincere feelings.Still,I am cherishing the time spent with him.He doesn't realise I turn deaf to his cricket commentary which I can't stand!He keeps on babbling and I get back to work giving a signal to him to leave me.
In the present day life when we frantically run around getting everything organised,we forget to live our lives.We spend our days being anxious and stressed.


Today I want to share a few quotes on friendship with you.I have friends from small kids to older people.I believe in true friendship.Trust and understanding keep the friendship moving.



''If friends were flowers I would not pick you!


I'll let you grow in the garden and cultivate you,


With love and care.
I can keep you as a friend for ever!''


''To live a life I need a heartbeat,

To have a heartbeat I need a heart,
To have happiness I need a friend;
And for a friend I need you.Always.''
''God picked up a flower,
And dipped it in dew,

Lovingly touched it

Which turned into you.

And then he gifted it to me

And said;This friend is for you!''

My favourite quote is the one given below.

''God is so wise that,
With price tags
Because if he did,
I can't afford a precious,
Friend like you!'

We are fortunate enough to meet someone in our life,who influences us and changes our attitude!Someone cheers us with simple jokes and helps us to be in the track of high spirits.Let us be grateful for our blessings;but have you ever thought how blessed you are!Start counting now.
Let us forgive those who have hurt and angered us.Let go of the past.I did that and do feel much better now.
Love works the magic.But say that to the cncerned people.
I must tell you,our life becomes more meaningful,stress free and happier.Enjoy the moments of relaxation.You will have more energy to do more things.

Wishing you the capacity to face the unexpected with ease,

It's Anu signing off.............
''Remember life's simple little gifts are the ones that help all make us feel a little better,when we share the simple little things.''
The dedication is a beautiful melody to Amma as Amma is the first and best friend.:)

And now I hope the words reached you, even though I whispered.
Who doesn't need care and love?Thanks a lot for your friendship and you must know,
''A friend in need is a friend indeed.''
Wishing you a beautiful cool night,
Reminding you,Anu loves you dilse,
Sasneham,
Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment