Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Raining Again...



When Life gives you downpours;

Stomp the puddles.



It rained all day Sunday, most of today, and we are expecting rain tomorrow. For a Monday, it started off wet for me, sopping wet. I woke up to rain, got ready for work, grabbed my bags, hurried to the truck to leave this morning, got the truck unlocked, hopped in, said "Oh Sh**", hopped back out.


DH had ran errands on Saturday morning, the truck sat all day Saturday, Sunday and until this morning with the window cracked, I hopped in to go to work, and the drivers seat was sopping wet. Well I don't have to tell you I was sopping wet too. I had to change and grab towels for the seat and head on to work. I don't know when or if it will dry. What a mess. That was my Monday. I pray yours was better than mine. I know Tuesday won't be sopping wet, I drove today, and believe me those windows are all the way up, tight as drum.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs sweeties and Love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment