Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sunday Spring Share


I took some time today to stroll through my yard. I have never planted any of these wildflowers, but they have blown over the years, and each Spring they greet me in my front yard. This year they are everywhere and I have yellow and orange. The last few years I have only had yellow.

We have rock landscape out front. I think they are just the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen and does anything that you know of say Spring" any better? (Having once lived in Arizona, I know these will look familiar to you Sweet Annie.)




I loved this shot I took. I did not realize I had gotten my shadow in the picture until I pulled it up on my computer tonight. I do love it though. Who would've thought?


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment