Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Family Needs Your Prayers...



This morning I found out that my brother, Teddy was taken to the hospital last night with pain running down his arms and into his hands and fingers. They ran a lot of tests on him, and because there were no beds out on the floor where they could monitor him, he was put into ICU. Treating it as a heart attack.



This morning the Dr. came in and let Teddy and my family know that he has in fact had a heart attack. He is scheduled tomorrow at 11am, Oklahoma time, for a heart cath. They will go in and check his heart for blockage of any kind. It could mean a stint for him, it could mean a heart by pass, or they may find nothing at all. Now we wait. He will remain on a heart monitor in the meantime to keep track of what his heart is doing, and they are giving him blood thinners to prepare his body for the heart cath tomorrow morning.



Please pray for Teddy. Let him feel the love that we have here in our blogger circle. I am asking God to take his hands and heal Teddy's heart by guiding the Dr.s tomorrow to find the problem and fix it.



Thank each of you, in advance for your prayers and love. I so appreciate it. As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home.




Country hugs and much love...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment