Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finding Beauty-Sharing Lunch With A Friend In Sedona


Today is "Friday Finding Beauty" a weekly event on Claudia's blog Dipity Road. Participating blogs are asked to post a photo of whatever they like on their blog, that touched them in some way and made them feel, see, or appreciate a moment of beauty in their lives. Please thank the lovely Ms Claudia for being so kind to host this wonderful weekly event.


"Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder."


If you have the time, please go and visit all of the other blogs participating. It will definitely Bless Your Heart.




Can you believe I have lived here in the valley of Phoenix for 25 years, and have never been to Sedona? Well that was true, until last Spring. Through blogging I met Jamie @ MiMi's Corner. We connected right away and last Spring she took me to Sedona for the day. Oh we had such a wonderful time, I posted about it, but this picture to me, is true beauty. We laughed and shared secrets, we enjoyed the beautiful day, shopped and listened to the creek babble as we ate the most scrumptous lunch.


True beauty is sharing the day with a beautiful friend and forming a friendship that will last a lifetime. Jamie my sweet, you are "True Beauty". If you have not had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful, wonderful blogger, please click on the photo of us above, and go and visit her blog home. She will truly bless your heart. Jamie I love you girl. You are one in a million.

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment