Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just Swinging By Today...









Hello AZ Bloggers and to any and all ladies that might be in the area this coming Saturday, March 27th. We are having a tea/luncheon and would love to have you attend. I am trying to finalize the list of ladies attending so please email me if you have not done so. I need a confirmation on your attendance as well as your menu item of choice.



Below I have posted the information, along with the link to the Tea Room so that you can see their menu, and then please let me know what you would like to order. I am crafting name cards for the table and also a list of all attendees with your blog name, so please email me your complete names and your blog names. This allows each of us to go away with a list of all of our new friends to stay in contact with. I would so appreciate your help in completing this task. (stoneshy@msn.com)








Front Porch Tea Cafe
www.frontporchteacafe.com
1837 W. Guadalupe Road


Suite 107


Mesa, AZ.


Saturday, March 27, 2010


1:30p.m.











I can't wait to see each and every one of you, old friends and new ones first time coming. You will find we are just the nicest bunch of chatter boxes that you will ever meet. Please come and join us for a wonderful afternoon of stories, laughter, excitement and tea/lunch. Bye for now:













As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment