Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Wonderful Saturday Afternoon...




Today, I spent the afternoon having tea with my
AZ. Blogger Sisters.
We had the best time. We shared laughter,
tears, stories and tea. What a wonderful day it was,
we all hated for it to end. Never seems to be enough
time when you are having a great time.





Front Row - Left to Right:


Charlotte Ditmore @ At Home In Scottsdale


Liz @ Rose Vignettes


Donetta @ Jewelry At A Life Uncommon
Tracey @ I'm Just Your Average Mom


Marty @  A Stroll Thru Life


Char @ Some Place In Thyme





Back Row - Left to Right:


Meri @ Imagimeris


Gail @ Cupcakes And Cute Stuff


Loretta @ Nostalgicnana


Audra @ Frugal Missus


Sandy @ 521 Lake Street


Sherry @ Country Wings In Phoenix


Jamie @ Queen Mimi Corner


Julie @ The Tucker Wolek Clan









Marty and Char share a few ideas.










Julie giving me one of her beautiful smiles, "Hi Julie Girl".
Meri and Sandy visiting with others.










Tracey looking through the basket of hang tags brought by Meri for each one of us to choose one from. They were all so pretty it was hard to decide on one. But I found mine. Lookie - lookie.













Isn't this the most beautiful hang tag ever? Meri even made the rose. I love the word Rosy and the colors and the photo are just picture perfect. Thank you Meri, Sweetie. I will cherish it always. I also received some beautiful gifts at the luncheon, I will post those tomorrow. AZ. Sisters, thank you so much for a beautiful, beautiful afternoon. Memories to cherish for a lifetime.





As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...










post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment