Tuesday, March 30, 2010

He Loves Me..He Loves Me Not...







See the cool Spring breeze. Can you smell the scent of Spring? Can you feel the warmth on your face from the long vacationed sun? 





Each precious strand of her hair was blowing in the wind. She concentrated so hard to pick each perfect daisy. Mommy said to pick only a few, I need bunches.



Daddy will be home soon, and I am going to surprise him with these beautiful flowers. He will pick me up, throw me high into the air, and call me his little "sweetie pie" as I giggle with delight at the game we so love to play each day he comes home.  Daddy will be so happy he will throw his head back and ask, "Are these for me?" 



He will set me down on his lap, as we pluck the petals one at a time, He loves me, He loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not. We always come out to "He loves me". (I think sometimes Daddy cheats by pulling out two petals so he always comes out to He Loves Me.)



Daddy will then pick me up and put me on his shoulders as I get a ride inside the house. HE LOVES ME!!! I love you too Daddy. I love you too.





As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment