Friday, March 12, 2010

I Hope You Dance...




Good morning "Pinkies"

Welcome to my Pink Saturday post.

As always, please thank the beautiful Ms Beverly at

How Sweet The Sound for organizing and hosting this fabulous event, each and every Saturday.

Please remember to go and check out her blog, and see the complete list of Pink Saturday "Pinkie" participants, and take the time to go and visit some of them. You will find the pinkest of "Pinkies" right here at Pink Saturday.






It seems as though every little girl within us, has dreamed of being a ballerina. Begging her Moma and Daddy to please let her take ballet? Who didn't read the story of The Nutcracker and believe in your heart you had to become the next Clara? Twirling across stage on your tippy toes. I remember walking around on the tips of my toes, convinced those beautiful satin shoes should adorn my feet.






A rose from her first performance? Perhaps.






Forever wonderous, FOREVER...







Each step, telling her story.









Maybe not the Nutcracker,

Maybe not Swan Lake,

But, I hope you dance.

Yes, if you get the chance,

I hope you dance.








I hope you have enjoyed my pink post today. A little dreamin. As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment