Monday, March 22, 2010

Have a Purrrrrrfect Tuesday...







Just wanted to pop over and say hi today and wish each one of you a Purrrrrfect Tuesday tomorrow. I have many projects going this week in preparation for our AZ Blogger's Tea this coming Saturday, so I am posting short and sweet this week, but did not want a day to go by that I couldn't take the time to stop and say "HI".



Have a PURRRRFECT Tuesday, remember you are each BEAUTIFUL women, with beautiful hearts, minds and souls. You are all so loved. I thank God every day for blessing me, by bringing you lovely ladies into my life. Your blogs inspire me every day I visit.


Teddy is home from the hospital and recooperating just fine. He has a rough road ahead of him. Many new meds and many new habits to form. He is taking it one day at a time, and would like to thank each of you from the very bottom of his heart. He is so amazed that so many people would pray for him. People who don't even know him, but care. You have all touched him in a very special way. Thank you my sister bloggers for helping him to understand, what it means to truly love one another. I love you all.






As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment