Wednesday, March 31, 2010

EK BAAR PHIR,THE BIRTHDAY BELLS ARE RINGING!

IT'S TIME TO ENJOY AND BE GRATEFUL!

31st,March,2010
Wednesday,
6p.m




Dear Friends,

Good Evening!




Every Day is a new beginning;but tomorrow is special for me and for those who love me.:)My star is 'chothi' and right from childhood my birthday was celebrated on this star of Meenam month of Malayalam.So,my birthday always consisted of taking an early bath,lighting the lamp and chanting prayers.After having breakfast, I used to go to temple [in Kerala, to Guruvayoor Temple] and seek the blessings of God Almighty.A traditional feast will be preapared and we have a sadya on banana leaf.I pray wholeheartedly to Lord Krishna to forgive me for my mistakes,to lessen my sorrows,to make me free from my worries and let the days be filled with His Choicest Blessings!





As tomorrow, I am working and I have to leave home early,I thought of writing this post now.The midnight calls,the morning mails and the greetings will make my day very special and cheerful.:)Away from home,busy with the workload,there is no celebration.Generally I don't like to celebrate my birthday.I could always keep it in my heart and never expose that important day of my life!


A birthday happens once a year,

A time of get together,with near and dear ones.


The phone will ring many times from midnight,

With my people and friends wishing me,
A Very Happy Birthday!




And Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day!

I am so thankful to all of you,




And know that i'm incredibly blessed


To have them all in my life!


Growing one year older,

Growing one year younger,


I am traveling through the woods,


Enjoying the beautiful nature,


The streams,the sparrows and the butterflies!


I can feel the fresh and refreshing breeze,

As and when I walk along!


I can feel your love,my dearies,


Your words of care and cheer


Echo in my ears as I move forward!

I know this is the right time of the year,

For introspection and changes!


What have I done so far,


What should I do within the remaining time!


How to accept what is disagreeable.


To enjoy greater freedom of thought and expression!




Love and patience work wonders.


Birthdays are never complete,


Without wishes from dear and near ones!


A birthday is so special,


That unfolds many joys and happy moments,


For us to cherish forever!


Seeking your prayers and goodwill,


Let the day be simple but bright!


With your love and smiles!


I want to close my eyes now,


And to feel the images flash across my eyes!


''There are many things in life that will catch your eyes,


But only a few will catch your heart.............pursue those''.


Friends,

I am so happy that you are my true friends and you encourage me a lot by your inspiring words.Life calls us to new adventures,new challenges and new paths to tread up on.As childish as it may sound,but the birthday presents I would like to have are,


A bright and glowing smile from the depth of your heart,


A sincere and honest prayer,


A bunch of fresh and fragrant enchanting jasmine flowers,


Roses of various sizes and colours,


A loving mail of words of cheer,


A phone call that is from your heart!


Hey,now the choice is yours!:)


''I love thee,I love but thee

With a love that shall not die,



Till the Sun grows cold,


And the stars grow old''.


''To the world you may be one person,


But to me you may be the world!''


I believe,''what is uttered from the heart alone,


Will win the hearts of others to your own''.


It's Anu signing off...........


I trust you,in your friendship and love.


You are the reason for my smiles!


Trusting in the happenings of life,

Without questioning The Super Power,
Anu reminds you, she loves you more and more,

Without you there is no meaning to her life!

Wishing you a beautiful and lovely night,

And dreaming for a happy and prosperous future,

Sasneham,

Anu
















No comments:

Post a Comment