Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Redesigning Oscars Winners!

Contest Winners!

Alas and alack, the days got away from me yet again.  It is Tuesday evening and I am preparing for an early morning airing at QVC in the 9am EST hour on Wednesday, which is for you today as I am preposting this blog.  I'm just a wee bit frazzled, but such is the life of a multi-tasking gal.  I cracked a tooth that needs filling after the airing and my daughter is home sick and may be accompanying me to QVC and the dentist tomorrow with a large box of tissues and a fluffy blanky.

Oh to have more hands and more hours and a team of evil minions...

So I have not a lovely creation to share made with a lovely Claspgarten clasp...but I shall not make you wait with baited breath any longer for the winners of the Redesigning Oscars contest!  The necklace will have to wait for a few more days to make it's bloggy debut.

Please email me at margot@margotpotter.com with your snail mail address and I'll get your prizes out lickety split!

Karen

The Craftylaydee

Congrats on winning and enjoy your prizes!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment