Monday, March 15, 2010

A Wee Bit Of Irish Celebration

With St. Patty's Day coming in 2 days, I wanted to share a few more happy thoughts. How about dancing a jig with your sweetheart? I'm not sure I could keep up with these two, but don't you think it would be fun trying? Do you have your green picked out to wear? I do, I'm not getting pinched this year. Our little grand daughter Isabel, loves to pinch, and she will be watching for sure.




These two are stars for sure...




And ofcourse all Irish Lads and Lassies believe Life is Too Short Not To Be Irish.

I mean is there any other way to be? NOT!!!


And this little guy. He is for a few friends of mine, who just adore little mice. Anita, Penny, Ruben and Jackie this one is for you. Ruben I think he looks a little like your mouse that writes with you. What do you think? Anita and Penny maybe he will give you a few ideas for a character. He is awfully cute don't you think?



I hope you all have made plans to be with a loved one, maybe even a sweet little Irish one, to celebrate a little, share a wonderful meal together, and have fun eating and drinking green on our beautiful St. Patty's Day that is just around the corner. And by the way are you Irish? I have had many ask me, and no I am not. Somewhere down the line there is probably some little bit of green in me, but let's just say I am Irish at heart, like most people during this beautiful St. Patty's Day celebration.

Now my BFF, Marydon @ Blushing Rose is Irish. A beautiful soul she is. I am flying out to spend a glorious week with her on April 16th. We are having a tea celebration on April 17th. Marydon lives in Mt. Airy, Maryland and this is open to all ladies in the area, and anyone that would like to come. This is your opportunity to meet with other bloggers that you live close by to.

It is your opportunity to make friendships, laugh and find other ladies to share crafts, recipes and shop with. It is also your opportunity to meet me, Country Wings. I can't wait. Please email Marydon Ford directly at the following email: (
blushing_rose_boutique@yahoo.com). She can give you all the information about the tea. PA., NY., N.J., MD., Virgina and anyone else in the area. Please email Marydon, let's make this the biggest tea ever. I can't wait to meet each and every one of you. Check with Marydon, maybe we can even get some of you to carpool and come together. There is no better way to make a new friend.

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment