Friday, March 26, 2010

THE SILENT TEARS


26th,March,2010

6p.m

Good Evening!

The day was a cool day,being most of the work is done.Today morning,my friend showed me a peacock walking holding its head high in the ground.She was excited and waseager to show me before it disappeared.We were surprised as so far we have never noticed this beautiful bird before in the office premises.There are bushes and shrubs all over and no humanbeing was in sight to disturb her.My day was made even though the feathers were not spread for me!:(

This post was due since one week.This is for my friend,Sonali who comes to spend her weekends with me once a month.We met in a social party held for some noble cause and then onwards we are good friends.Sona is so smart,tall ,elegant and well dressed.She has always a bright smile that never fades.But right now she is totally stressed and is under pressure.

From the long conversations,chats and phone calls I know what she goes through.


''A woman's head is always influenced by her heart,but man's heart is always influenced by his head''.Lady Blessington

This is what happens if you are in a relationship.:)

With joyful memories and bonds of sorrow,

Sonali comes and spends the time with me.

She is not the same old cheerful friend,

And I can feel the pain pierces the heart.

Life will not always reward,

Many of our expectations as we would like.

Life is never a smooth and comfortable journey

As it takes us through the valleys and peaks.

Sunlight and twilight used to be our favourite passtime,

When the sky turns reddish,

We enjoy the amazing wonderful sight.

Sonali meets a lot of people as the part of her job.

It was six months before this handsome guy,

Ritesh has won her heart.

Both of them supported each other,

For their professional growth.

They have real sense of humor,

Which is essential for a healthy relationship.

The friendship was slowly turning,

Into a strong and steady relationship.

Besides her,he was always there,

To make her evenings glittering!

But it was long ago,

Or at least she feels it so.

A project work assigned to him,

Made him go across the seas,

The separation was too much for her.

She did always wanted to be with him,

By the end of the day!

She knows it very well,

Each season brings its own unique blessings.

Still she is frustrated.

Lying in the darkness,sharing the sweet moments with me,

She waits eagerly for a call that hardly comes!

May be the timings are different,

Or he needs time to settle down.

When the sun sets in the sky,

When the cool breeze kisses her cheeks,

When the long paths lined by the tall trees,

Are deserted and so inviting for a stroll,

She remembers him a lot!

And longs for his presence!

When the sun shines early in the morning,

When my heart fills with cheer,

I take her to my balcony.

To enjoy the quiet vast sea,

The new blooms in the garden down,

And try my level best to cheer her up!

But she feels insecure and unsafe,

About his love and trust for her.

The distance creates problems.

Weeping silently,she awaits,

For his phone calls,

To feel the depth of huis voice,

And I must tell you guys,

Voice has that magical touch,

To be so inspiring,to bring back the glow,

The assurance,the togetherness!

Which have become very rare.

He may be too busy with new people and work.

Ritesh,remember,you made your home,

At the very roots of her life!

How could you forget and move on?

Within her eyes you are always there.

I have seen you sitting on the rocky shore,

Sharing the beautiful moments of togetherness,
When her soft bare back of the neck,

Was touched by your lips!
Can anyone forget those wonderful moments?

You are always in my prayers,

The wet flowing hair and the waterdrops dripping down,

She is dreaming and always with a lost look!

Do remember,my friend,

On the high flood of memory,

She wants to let you know,

Your name will be always on the top!

''Hurting someone

Is as easy as cutting a tree.

But making someone happy,

Is like growing a tree.

It takes a lot of time,

So,never hurt anyone.''

''If I were a tear in your eye,
I would roll down into your lips.

But if you were a tear in my eyes,

I would be afraid to lose you!''

Friends,

''Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.''
Let us accept the challenges of life.

It's Anu signing off.

Tomorrow night,Sonali will be once again with me and now I have to find out better and convincing ways to tell her,life is still beautiful.

Emotional attachments should not become heavy baggages that we can't carry.Why love can't give only happiness,peace and cheer?I just can't understand. The misunderstandings,waiting,arguements make the love lose its charm!
Friends,tomorrow.27th,March from 8.30 -9.30 p.m please switch off all the lights.Guys,it's EARTH HOUR!This is conducted on behalf of World Wide Fund For Nature in six thousand cities.Hundred crores of people will cooperate.Please,you too.....................

Wishing you an unconditional relation in life,

Reminding you Anu loves all of you,

Wishing you a wonderful Earth Hour in the candle light,

Sasneham

Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment