Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank You...Thank You...Thank You...




We are a field of thousands, and together we make millions. A bright sunshine in someone's life each day. I thank each one of you for being a beautiful warrior of prayer for my precious brother Teddy. I cannot begin to tell you how tickled he was to find that so many of you found your knees, and prayed faithfully for him. He has never known such kindness. He sends love and thanks to each one of you, from the very bottom of his heart.





The procedure is over. Teddy has 3 blockages. They are not stinting them. They are in the smaller vessels, so they do not stint them, they treat them with medication. He will be taking Plavix to prevent any further occurances. He will also be taking blood pressure medication and diabetic medication (oral). He will probably go home late tomorrow. New diet, new meds and a new man. He is seeing things a little differently than before and appreciating the fact that he is here to appreciate. If he had not called for help, the outcome would have been far worse. We are so grateful.





We are having another 80 degree day here in the Phoenix valley. Just beautiful weather for being outdoors, ashame to be locked indoors. I am off tomorrow and the weekend, so maybe I will get to enjoy a little bit of it. Again thank you my precious sisters. I love each and every one of you. What a wonderful family to be a part of. You are all jewels in the crown of blessings.



As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment