Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm Late...I'm Late... For A Very Important Date...





Good morning "Pinkies" and welcome to my Pink Saturday post.
As always, please thank the beautiful Ms Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for organizing and hosting this fabulous event, each and every Saturday.

Please remember to go and check out her blog, and see the complete list of Pink Saturday "Pinkie" participants, and take the time to go and visit some of them. You will find the pinkest of "Pinkies" right here at Pink Saturday.




With all the excitement of the new Alice and Wonderland movie, I thought it might be fun to have a little tea party of my own. Alice style of course, and pink, in keeping with Pink Saturday. The little white rabbit was convinced he was late ofcourse. He never wants to miss a party with Miss Alice. Now where is that Alice at and what is she up to now?

"Oh No Alice... Dear we are not riding in the tea cups, we are going to be drinking from the teacups. Whatever have you done? Please stop that spinning and come and help with tea. We have so many things to do. We have pinkies coming soon. What is that you say Cheshire Cat?"



"What do you mean we all go a little mad sometimes? You don't say. Well no wonder Alice is spinning round and round. She was spinning from excitement about the tea party. Well why didn't she just say so. Why can't people just say what they mean? I'll never figure that one out."



Oh look Pinkies the Mad Hatter is pouring our tea today. Have you ever seen anyone pour that many cups of tea at a time? Oh my gosh, and Alice has even dressed in her finest pink dress and hair ribbon for the occasion. Don't tell anyone, you know blue is her signature color. I told her it was a pink occasion after all. (Pink Saturday)



"Oh and pinkies, Alice is even serving tea cakes with little teapots and tea cups and saucers, along with beautiful pink icing on top. Each little piece is edible. I don't know if I can eat mine or not. It is such a special occasion and I have so enjoyed this tea party. What a wonderful time we have all had."



Oh Dear! According to Alice time, I can see by her watch, our tea party hour is over. I hope you each have enjoyed your tea and teacake. I so enjoyed having you here. Wait until next week, you never know what Country Wings has in mind. Oh, I almost forgot, If one of you need a lift, my friends can take you home in their pink car. They have room for one more, and it is a convertible. Nothing but the best for my friends.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment