Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday - Finding Beauty


Today is "Friday Finding Beauty" a weekly event on Claudia's blog Dipity Road. Participating blogs are asked to post a photo of whatever they like on their blog, that touched them in some way and made them feel, see, or appreciate a moment of beauty in their lives. Please thank the lovely Ms Claudia for being so kind to host this wonderful weekly event.

"Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder."

If you have the time, please go and visit all of the other blogs participating. It will definitely Bless Your Heart.








Today, when I came home from work, there was a box for me on the kitchen table. Ofcourse who doesn't love surprises? I have to tell you today "Finding Beauty" came in a box. This beautiful BUNNY. Isn't she just the sweetest thing? For no reason other than SOMEBUNNY LOVES ME. She has her Easter Bonnet on, and the most beautiful collar you have ever seen (lilac and olive colored ribbons). She also is carrying her own Baby egg in her basket. I love her. She is already on the entry way table in her place of honor. Her name is "Lovey", as she just screamed love when I opened the box.



Yes today, Beauty came in a box. And I have to tell you the sender is none other than our own Ms Claudia. She is just gorgeous Claudia and I thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I don't know what I did to deserve a special gift, but I will cherish her for the rest of my life. She is staying out year round, as I think she would like hopping about my house. Happy Friday!



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment