Friday, March 19, 2010

Promises, Promises

Studio Rehab Part Two!
Demo Step Out Samples Video Shoot!

Me and my big promises!  I've been working my pretty little fingers to the bone this week to prepare for a video shoot this morning.  The studio was totally rehabbed (with a lot of help from my wonderful hubby.)  Samples were made and step outs were planned for seven segments.  At one point yesterday I was starting to worry I wouldn't get finished on time...but I did!

Huzzah!

The video crew gets here today at 9am.  I'll spill the beans when this goes live, just trust me when I say this is really, really good!

So I won't have today's promised contest results or project to share until next Wednesday.  That gives you plenty of time to play!  Come on...don't be shy!

Until next time...craft on with your bad selves!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment