Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Good Ole Maxine...Gotta Love Her

Seeing as how St. Patty's Day is coming, I just had to share this one with you all. I adore Maxine and her little dog. She has shamrocks on her hat and her scarf, and the little dog is even holding a few strands of shamrocks out of the car door. So precious, I just knew you all would adore her.

My little mouse friend is for Anita, Penny and Ruben. I hope you three love him as much as I do. I think he fits in with your characters in your beautiful story as well. Maybe your characters have landed in Ireland in a field of clover, or maybe they have found the infamous pot of gold.




What are you fixing for St. Patty's Day dinner? Corned Beef and Cabbage? Do you drink green beer? Personally I don't care for corned beef and cabbage (just give me a roast with carrots anytime), and I don't particulary care for anything green to drink. Just give me regular iced tea with a lemon please. I wear green so I don't get pinched, I like to bake cupcakes with vanilla frosting, I always add little green shamrock picks, but girls that is about as green as this old country gal gets. Sorry to disappoint you. No, I am not Irish, I just love to decorate Country Wings seasonally. (Several have asked so I wanted to answer that question.)

As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment