Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I AM TAGGED!



IT'S NOT EASY,YAAR!

16th,March,
Wednesday
5.30p.m


Dear Friends,
Good Evening!
May the auspicious day of the New Year[Gudi Padwa/Ugaadi/Sansar Padvo]open a wonderful world of happiness,peace and propserity to us all!

Tara of Tara Ram Pum had tagged me three weeks before.I noticed it late and then I was busy with my themes.I don't feel really comfortable answering the number of questions but I respect my friend's feelings.So,here it is.

Q1.What is your current obsession?

Blogging/Finishing the office work as deadlines are given

Q2.What is your favourite flower?
Jasmine

Q3.What is for dinner?
Chappatis ,salad, vegetables[dieting]

Q4.What is the last thing you bought?
Chocolate packets

Q5.What are you listening to right now?
En swasthin kathalin............a lovely romantic Tamil song[to be in real mood]

Q6.What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Tara is lovely,sweet, talented and workaholic;she is not to be seen these days.:(

Q7.If you could have a house totally paid for fully furnished anywhere in the world,where you would like it to be?
Guruvayoor[Trichur district,Kerala] where the world famous Sree Krishna Temple is located.

Q8.What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Simple white dress-mundum and veshty[two piece traditional wear of Kerala],cotton sarees

Q9.If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour,where would you go?
To be with Amma;Amma is feeling so lonely.[Trichur]

Q10.Which language you want to learn?
Kannada[my helper Neelamma drives me mad as she speaks only Kananda].

Q11.What is your favourite quote?
More things are wrought by prayer than this world ever dreams of.This I saw in Mission Hospital,Trichur].

Q12.Who do you want to meet right now?
My Little Star

Q13.What is your favourite timepass?
Reading,blogging

Q14.Give us three styling tips that works for you.
A starched cotton saree well draped
Leaving the hair after the head bath,
An enchanting smile

Q15.What is your dream job?
Administrator of an organisation

Q16.What is your favourite magazine?
Reader's Digest

Q17.If you had Rs/100 now, what would you spend it on?
Books,books and books

Q18.Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Sharuk Khan

Q19.What kind of hair cut do you prefer?
Straight[natural way]:Amma doesn't like us to cut hair.

Q20.What are you going to do after this?
Sandya Deepam[the religious programme on Amrita channel]

Q21.What are your favourite movies?
Kilukam[Malayalam],Sindhu Bhairavi[Tamil],Jab We Met[Hindi]

Q22.What inspires you?
My phone calls with Amma,Nanda,Kishen and the giggles of Minooty .Yes,my best frined's calls,sea,sparrows,pigeons,crows and flowers and the true comments from blogger friends.

Q23.What do your friends call you most commonly?
Anu,Anukutty:)

Q24.Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee[Chennai coffee]

Q25.What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly upset?
Go creative-new posts!:)The best posts are written when I'm emotional.tears will help while watching the wonderful sea!

Q26.What makes you go wild?
Someone telling lies

Q27.Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Many to be listed;so follow me.:)

Q28.Favourite dessert/sweet dish?
Palpayasam of temples

Q29.Favourite season?
Spring[when nature is at its best].

Q30.How many tabs are turned in your browser right now?
Five

Q31.If I come to your house now.what would you cook for me?
Dosa with coconut chutney

Q32.What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Smile,ask the whereabouts,act deaf,start on all beautiful topics and never forget to say a Big Thank You!I may sing a song too!:)offer flowers and a friend is won.:)

Q33.What are you afraid of the most?

Heights

Q34.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today,what was the first thing you thought?
I didn't look in the mirror.Today was a holiday.:)

Q35.What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Rain,kids,flowers,butterflies,sparrows and my unseen cuckoo which sings for me daily when I begin my work in office.

Q36.A word that you say a lot?
Manassilayo?[did you understand?]I will not stop explaining till I get that 'I understood' look from the listener.:)

Q37.A prayer always made?
Brings peace of mind and fills me with positive energy

Q38.What is that one thing that keeps you going?
The strong beliefs and the ties I cherish

Q39.Who was your first love?
Mandrake:)Being the member of an ancestoral tharavadu of Trichur and being a convent product,far away from gents.:)

Q40.Who is your role model?
My Amma/My Little Star/Nanda

Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework-answer these questions on your blog,replace that you dislike with a question of your own and add one more question to the list.Then tag eight or ten new set of people.

Those whom I tag are,
Anya,
Diana,
Amity,
Bernie,
Jyotsna
Sahana
Pramoda,
Suma,
Anamika,
Amin

May I request you friends,not to ask me questions based on my answers.Please.
Hey,it is raining in Kerala.Wow!I'm waiting for the smell of the fresh mud,the maddening smell.:)

Wishing you lovely and beautiful Vasant Ritu,

It's Anu signing off.............

Back to work,tomorrow.I'm sure with religious rituals and various other cultural events marking the daylong celebrations,happiness and cheer fill the air.

I'm listening to Ashtapadi,the evening devotional song that is sung during deeparadhana in the temples.

Wishing you a lovely and peaceful night,
Reminding you,Anu loves you truly,

Sasneham,
Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment