Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finding Beauty ...


Today is "Friday Finding Beauty"
a weekly event on
Claudia's blog Dipity Road.
Please take
the time to visit all the blogs listed,
it will so bless your heart.

Beauty is so many things, and below I have
shared a few with you. I so hope you enjoy the journey
with me on this Beautiful Friday - Finding Beauty.


You only have to look within...



Take time to smell the roses,

you never know what else

you may find on the journey...







Beauty is a fading flower...




Beauty is only skin deep...





Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

After 35 years DH, still calls me precious...





I hope you have enjoyed my beauty today. I so love to share. Have a beautiful Friday my friends, and may God richly bless you today in some small way.


As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment