Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Beautiful Evening In Phoenix....






The sun was starting to go down for the evening.

As I have spent most of my time indoors this Summer

recooperating, I decided to watch the sky go to sleep.



Have you ever seen such beauty?
The palm trees
just grace the evening sky.
They are parted just
enough to allow the
sun to say good-night as he
slowly goes
down and closes his eyes to sleep.










Yes this is my backyard, and yes I do have a windmill

in Phoenix. I brought it with me from Oklahoma. It

reminds me that I am a Country Gal through and through.











Enjoy the LITTLE things in life,

For one day you will realize,

They were the BIG things in life.



As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,




post signature







No comments:

Post a Comment